Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ActuallyAndrew

First Muskie (and Epic Fail)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• G Loomis Muskie rods

2 Used G Loomis Muskie Rods in excellent shape....... very little use...like new condition...   1 MUR 964  8’ one piece... Heavy..... 1-4 oz lure weight..... 25-50 lb line.... Fast action.......$295        1 MUR 965  8’ one piece... Extra heavy... 2-6 oz lure weight... 30-60 lb line..... Fast action...... $295   buy them both for $500.......... they originally cost $350 each....   Thanks

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• First Buck Scrape of the year August 31.

Seems early but there it is. Legit Buck Scrape. Antler marks and all.   Sent from my moto z3 using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Big / Small Game

• Kayuta Lake Tiger Muskie Stocking

This past week the NYSDEC stocked Kayuta Lake in Oneida County with tiger muskies for the first time in many years. Chapter 70 member, Jeff Dean Sr. has been working for a year and a half with the local lake association to resume the stocking that was haulted about a decade ago.   Kayuta Lake has produced some really nice tigers in the past and has put out a few nice ones over the past couple of years, likely some of the last tigers from the previous stockings. Kayuta Lake should be on its

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)

• Waneta lake Muskie hunt.

On a quest to get a muskie this year. Thought I'd post here as a bit of an online journal.   Made it out today from about 8:30am to noon. Fished boy scout camp north to no avail. Third time out this year and not even a follow, throwing bucktails, spinnerbaits, and cranks. Maybe pick up a few glide baits of some sort? Mid to upper 60's for surface temp.   Hmm... off to ponder.   Sent from my SM-G955U using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

• Muskie trolling

Hey folks, new to the forum, not sure how this community slipped under my nose for so long. Im looking for some pointer's on trolling. Ive been a diehard caster but I realize the importance and potential of being able to troll effectively.  Added a kicker motor to my rig and kind of waiting to have a better understanding before I further invest. I know a glass rod is almost a must, but what lengths do you guys use for what? I'm looking at the same rod in a 7'6 and 9'. Is either a better all arou