Cayuga , deans

Fished 5:30 to noon . Ran down to just about sheldrake set up in 300 foot of the water. Used 1 Seth green , 1 down Rigger , 2 dipsys , 1 copper rod down chutes . Ran spoons , spin doctors and flies , dodger and flies . Spoons did most of the damage but all work . We did a lot of slivers but only 3 were legal. Biggest fish was a 10 lb Laker. A rain bow hit the Seth green on the 3rd bead down and carried a two lb weight and got a foot of air . When we boated the fish I couldn't believe the little guy was able to get air like it did .. best sonar screens were before sheldrake and south . While nibbling on smoke salmon from the big pond in the boat today no fish were kept ..

IMG_20190804_071639214.jpegIMG_20190804_065620076.jpegIMG_20190804_093426426.jpeg

Sent from my XT1609 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

Nice going and report Brian. That smoked salmon can be very additive bud. Once got sick because I couldn't stay away from it and ate a whole side of a salmon during the course of one day :lol: Luckily  I have a bit more self control now:smile:

I'm betting we passed each other about 8 this morning as I started South of Sheldrake at 6:30 and worked North.  Only saw one other boat out there it sported Red trim, yours??

Fishing continues to be great and the highlight today was a solid landlocked grabbing a cheater and delivering a super aerial show!  

I'm betting we passed each other about 8 this morning as I started South of Sheldrake at 6:30 and worked North.  Only saw one other boat out there it sported Red trim, yours??
Fishing continues to be great and the highlight today was a solid landlocked grabbing a cheater and delivering a super aerial show!  
I seen you also , I tried to a call on channel 68 . .0506161053.jpeg

Sent from my XT1609 using Lake Ontario United mobile app