Anybody fish in the Sodus Point Area this weekend?

any fishing info to share?

startimg depth, east or west

how deeo

headed up in the am for a short trip, hopping to start in good water

Thanks

Northeast blow today pretty solid. May change it all up. I started this am in 120 ft. Rigger picked up a quick laker on a spoon (white glow) in 51 degree water 50ft down. Few minutes later in 128 fow  55 down on the rigger with a ff, fired to get a upper teens king as that was being fought our dipsy at 165 also went off with a spoon white glow again. That came unbuttoned. 2 for 3 in about an hour total and we called it due to waves that were steadily building to out match my 18 ft boat. Was hoping for it to be a little calmer and get a full day in. Not worth the risk tho. Good luck to ya man. 

Just a quick response after fishing this am

i appreciate the responses it is helpful and everything that was said was right on the money!

Cold water down about 50 feet from 80 out to 200, didn’t go any farther out

lots of fish 30 down to 50 but they didn’t seem interested the ones from 70 down to 115 were the hard hitters today

spoons and flys they didn’t seem to be picky, one real big one maybe my heaviest of the year

thanks again

Pretty bumpy out there today Mike speed control a big problem. One real nice one on for a bit then spit the hook, and a few small kings and that was it quit about noon.:smile: Fish marks 40-60 ft above whatever. Ones that hit only riggers no fly action. Riggers set to 55 ft temp 50-52 there

Edited by Sk8man

Very lite fleas, not really a problem

Chop was not nice but the strong wind made it tough I gave up and fished out picked it all up and went back in and fished out again you lose fishing time but you can control the speed and I got fish every pass

We went out Saturday set up at 530 in 80fow. First king in about 5 min then went crazy for us. We went 7 for 16 lost couple at boat some broke off. Fly's were HOT,  we had 2 on cutbait that got off and spoons pulled in 2. Riggers and wire diver set up all had action. Best are was 100 fow but we had bites all the way out to 280

2000000000039735.jpeg