Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Legacy

What a beautiful morning in the hills of 8r .. two years post transplant and I’m running up and down the hill again. Enjoy every second in the woods boys .. and GOODLUCK IMG_4533.thumb.JPG.f5c8378891c8ce59217a6076981cf55a.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Blessed!!!!

• Like 2

Kayaked into state land earlier to try to surprise deer from the backside.. seen 2 shooters 1 probably 120 8pointer 60 yards and the other a taller rack 130- 9pointer 70 yards both were walking down wind of the thick brush/ bedding looking for does didn’t care about the grunt call

• Like 1

Have you tried all the guys on here that post?

Finger Lakes area NY 585.935.5220

Total BS if they are not responding. Going to give them them the business on their posts

These guys could be very busy. I also think it is all volunteer i think. Rob good luck

Sent from my LG-M327 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

51 minutes ago, Legacy said:

So I am to the point I have no idea what to do. Zero response from tracking services. Blind search tomorrow.

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I’ve got a private guy that does it that I had success with.. he might help you out if you want his number let me know and I’ll send you a message

2 hours ago, machzrcr said:

are you going in to check it all the time?

Joe I'm hunting right now every day I walk right past that camera coming in and out that's how I have immediate feed back from a couple cameras as they are by stands I hunt

It's going down here hard saw 5 buck last night another shooter that ended up by the front camera he was also chasing a doe as he came by camera

8pt field buck 11-2-19 604pm.JPG

• Like 1