Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Legacy

Changing gears this afternoon...
Im in a stand I have yet to hunt since I relocated it a month ago. Standing crops kept me out of this property because of access issues so this will literally be my first sit here. I have one camera in here that I hung in October and I'm really curious to see what that shows.

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

November 10 pm
50 degrees
W wind 10-15
Cloudy
Becoming rain by dark

Well I hunted a property that I have yet to hunt this year. Pretty quiet. One young buck cruised through right around dark. I did check my camera. There was a ton of activity November 4-6. Camera has been quiet since.

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

2 minutes ago, dvdegeorge said:

Sat the whole day minus 1 1/2 between 9:30-11:00am

Had a shooter through 2 times in the morning along with 2 doe and a fawn then 11- til dark a fat goose egg

The day before with a hot doe running around it was a frenzy 

Boom to bust that's how it works

feast or famine

Drove to where I was going to sit this morning, got dressed whent to grab my bow....... not there! Drove home to get it and decided it must have been for a reason so I'm sitting this one out. Need a break anyway.

• Like 1

Shot under this guy last night.. the only range I took from the stand was a dirt pile at 40 yards.. where did the deer come out? On the dirt pile second guessed myself cause the deer looked closer..35 yard pin and a clean miss

DC518C0D-8250-46C1-B477-E59B31717E40.png

Ive just been getting some things caught up. Went and looked at one spot I havent been to and it looked way better than expected! moved a couple cameras. Put up 2 stands. And. My buddy. Calls me telling me theres a big buck just hanging out eating in on one of the properties I can hunt.. As much as i hate gun season I'm ready for another buck tag so I can get back out there! 1109191559.jpeg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Frogger said:

Damn near scary Les how good these guys are isn’t it. They should do a “Deer” school in the summer with the Salmon school in the winter.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

I agree Mike.....just following this thread makes me almost wish I had continued hunting....I still get the urge to be in the woods at this time of year after all these years.:smile: