Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Legacy

Congrats Brian! Beautiful deer! I felt old this morning. I broke down and put the blind up that I haven’t used yet, and yes coffee and heater..... cold, but warm and comfy, really hoping my brother and my son would score. Brother was a swing and a miss on a 8, son took a 6pnt, and for some reason, luck would swing my way with some does dragging a shooter with them. Good times. Good luck to those going out in am. IMG_0008.JPGIMG_0010.JPG59561186809__8F9216A2-40A9-45E9-A063-3FAB17142FBD.JPG

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

6 hours ago, Eastforkmarine said:

Proud dad moment in 8R Mallory took her first with her grandpa’s sweet sixteen. Perfect shot watched her fall. On the ground no blind just sit and watch in a good spot with the north wind in our face , today is what it’s all about. IMG_9962.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Awesome Man!

• Like 1

Proud dad moment in 8R Mallory took her first with her grandpa’s sweet sixteen. Perfect shot watched her fall. On the ground no blind just sit and watch in a good spot with the north wind in our face , today is what it’s all about. IMG_9962.thumb.JPG.96303c2c775698e4b3814a3dc68498a4.JPG

That’s great!

• Like 1

Proud dad moment in 8R Mallory took her first with her grandpa’s sweet sixteen. Perfect shot watched her fall. On the ground no blind just sit and watch in a good spot with the north wind in our face , today is what it’s all about. IMG_9962.thumb.JPG.96303c2c775698e4b3814a3dc68498a4.JPG

Congrats

Sent from my LG-M327 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

November 16 pm

25 degrees

NE wind 10-15 mph

Cloudy

Very little action this morning but this afternoon was good. I hunted the same stand that I was in this morning. All the action was after 420. Maybe 8-9 deer and 3-4 were bucks. Deer were very vocal. Heard a deer blow, had a fawn bleating like a lost puppy, and had a young buck grunting up a storm. Had a bit of chasing with a doe fawn and a young buck. Spotted a good buck in the thick stuff. Rather than put the binoculars on him, i put the scope on him as he stepped out. Made a last second decision to pass on him.

A ton of deer sign and very active camera. Three active scrapes within bow distance of that stand. Standing corn 75 yards to the north and winter wheat 49 yards to the south. After this weekend I probably won't put to much am pressure on this property.

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app