Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Legacy

Some great deer guys and gals. My favorite is the proud dad post with his daughter. Congrats to the both of you.

Shot this guy last night. He's been a ghost all season until now. Matching split G2'S, 21" inside spread. 20191116_162540.thumb.jpeg.eda9e6185b7deb4ed690a8ba815781e6.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Awesome buck!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

10 hours ago, Eastforkmarine said:

Proud dad moment in 8R Mallory took her first with her grandpa’s sweet sixteen. Perfect shot watched her fall. On the ground no blind just sit and watch in a good spot with the north wind in our face , today is what it’s all about. IMG_9962.JPG

That is great. It makes it even better to get it done with the family heirloom gun. Congratulations Mallory and Tommy

• Like 1

Proud dad moment in 8R Mallory took her first with her grandpa’s sweet sixteen. Perfect shot watched her fall. On the ground no blind just sit and watch in a good spot with the north wind in our face , today is what it’s all about. IMG_9962.thumb.JPG.96303c2c775698e4b3814a3dc68498a4.JPG

Congrats to the both of you! Great story! Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

As I have always told my kids "persistence (perseverance)  pays off in the end so don't ever give up" (although the result may not be immediate):smile:

Edited by Sk8man

20 hours ago, Eastforkmarine said:

Proud dad moment in 8R Mallory took her first with her grandpa’s sweet sixteen. Perfect shot watched her fall. On the ground no blind just sit and watch in a good spot with the north wind in our face , today is what it’s all about. IMG_9962.JPG

Way to go Mallory!!

• Like 1

Ended up getting the buck I was after! Walked in the woods at 230 and he was standing with does, nice quite walk in never seen me 
A273A2F7-3B16-49E2-AA1E-6BC49D4AE2EE.thumb.jpeg.91d2e47dbf7ed4892aff751d1f2cad6f.jpeg

Great job! Great pic too.