Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Legacy

Dang, was that Turk?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yes and him being killed illegally isn’t sitting well with many in the surrounding area

Longspurs where did you go?

If any of this isn’t true please clarify

Your buddy had no permission on any property around there he’s a poacher

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

I get how having a named buck taken by an "unknown" hunter can sit poorly, but a public forum isn't the place to try to parse apart truth from fiction. IMHO, it does nobody any good at all and makes us all look bad. Poaching is a serious word. It should require some serious proof. With respect to all, I would suggest settling this offline.

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, Gator said:

I get how having a named buck taken by an "unknown" hunter can sit poorly, but a public forum isn't the place to try to parse apart truth from fiction. IMHO, it does nobody any good at all and makes us all look bad. Poaching is a serious word. It should require some serious proof. With respect to all, I would suggest settling this offline.

Don't worry the proof is there I don't accuse a crime without it  

If that deer was killed legally I'd be disappointed but happy for the hunter

This deer was poached by a criminal 

• Like 1

Long spurs is at his camp in the Adirondacks no cell service up there. He will be gone all week. I dont know much about the buck just where he was killed and yes from what i heard it was completely legal. Again i only know here say dont know the true facts.

And it won't be settled off line it was started here on line 
Longspur cat got your tongue???

Sent from my SM-N960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

All I know is the buck was definitely shot during legal shooting hours I saw the pic of the hunter. Anything more than that [emoji2369] It wasnt me and I dont hunt within 50 miles of that area. We will have to see how it plays out.

I hope this comes to a conclusion soon so this thread can get back to celebrating my favorite past time.

I don't personally know anyone involved so it is easy for me to say.  My apologies if I offended anyone.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1