Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Legacy

All I know is the buck was definitely shot during legal shooting hours I saw the pic of the hunter. Anything more than that [emoji2369] It wasnt me and I dont hunt within 50 miles of that area. We will have to see how it plays out.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Please post the picture

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  • Like 1

I cropped it out cause i dont know the hunter and dont have to right to post his face. I simply posted the pic to show it was shot during daylight cause thats all the info i know. Im not here to spread rumors or drag anyones name through the mud without proof. I wouldnt post pics of anybody without their permission. Like you said you and the neighbors gave the dec all the proof they need so we will see what happens. If he really did poach it then I hope he gets whats coming to him but if it comes out that he didnt I hope you and the neighbors stand up and apologize to dude. I dont stand for poaching in anyway!!! I also agree with innocent till proven guilty. False accusations happen everday on every level.

Is that how you got the picture or did you crop the head of the hunter out?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

heading out in the morning.  The Drury app says its going to suck but its my day off so what the hell.  Anybody place much stock in their info?  I will say I like it better when they say its going to be great!!

Yes and him being killed illegally isn’t sitting well with many in the surrounding area
Longspurs where did you go?
If any of this isn’t true please clarify
Your buddy had no permission on any property around there he’s a poacher

I'm at camp no service ..... Just came in town. Buddy's and father have permission for 3 propertys over there, that all butt up to 1 another . Don't be butt hurt move on. How time and place LMAO your a joke.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

heading out in the morning.  The Drury app says its going to suck but its my day off so what the hell.  Anybody place much stock in their info?  I will say I like it better when they say its going to be great!!

They were right not only today so far but yesterday sucked also saw one button buck today zero so far headed back out with climber strapped to my back GOODLUCK

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Eastforkmarine said:

They were right not only today so far but yesterday sucked also saw one button buck today zero so far headed back out with climber strapped to my back GOODLUCK

maybe I'll wear Tommys hat, seems pretty lucky

• Like 2

It's been all over the bord here over the hill from u Tommy . Between my hunting partner and I yesterday we saw 8 bucks in the morning 3 of them deasent. This morning one between the two of us.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Just finished 4 day hunt down in 7R. Hunted private property and Connecticut Hill state land. I saw a total of 13 doe and one button buck. Buddy In our camp shot an 8 opening day. He was walking by himself. Saw no chasing at either spot. Fresh scrapes and rubs appearing daily. Made it home just in time to sit for last hour at the farm in 7A

Mikes 8

IMG_4537.thumb.JPG.728d88af61c8aca48dd7d94fdf1a9558.JPG

Tonight’s view

IMG_4598.thumb.JPG.62572e3ba78359eab004d0ae267b8f85.JPG

IMG_4581.JPGIMG_4582.JPG

Congrats to all those who scored so far. Some great deer have been taken

‘Bout Time

Mike

• Like 2

PSA
I am still in search of a late season muzzleloader outfitter in Ohio. If anyone has recommendations please let me know!

State land? I was thinking goin to Ohio hunting state land and visiting my donor family... they are south of Columbus lots of acres to hunt , want to do It on my own

If anybody wants to borrow Brian's silver spoon, I'd guess he's done with it for a while :rofl:.

Seriously, the guy shot that killer drop tine on opening day, then the next afternoon had a ten point tending a doe at fifty yards for an hour. He tried to bounce it to me, but it ended up on the neighbor's property where it was promptly dispatched. I'll tell you, it was a stud of a stud. 

The bottom line is that I want some of whatever Brian eats in the morning. You can't buy that kind of luck.

• Like 3

If anybody wants to borrow Brian's silver spoon, I'd guess he's done with it for a while :rofl:.

Seriously, the guy shot that killer drop tine on opening day, then the next afternoon had a ten point tending a doe at fifty yards for an hour. He tried to bounce it to me, but it ended up on the neighbor's property where it was promptly dispatched. I'll tell you, it was a stud of a stud. 

The bottom line is that I want some of whatever Brian eats in the morning. You can't buy that kind of luck.

No one is getting that silver spoon!!!! A huge part of my success because of you and being allowed to hunt with you. I owe you buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  • Like 4