Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Legacy

Action hasn’t stopped by me Monday planned to hunt till 1030 was in stand till 1215 passed 3 2.5 to 3.5 s and hand full of 1.5 s ended up bumping few to get out as they were moving non stop had to get out head ach was kickiNg I’m from no food drink I was deep in the hard woods went back out by 2 same thing bucks chasing doe ( 2.5 s ) last night 3:09 he was coming from the woods thru golden rod heading to corn feild   This am passed this buck 50 yards w a doe because I saw that big 10 last night w baby coming this weekend was all about taking that decent 8 till saw the 10 told the wife I’m in it for the long haul now def still

moving good esp in the hardwoods another potential shooter showed up opening afternoon feel like things are only getting better by far best season have been managing this prop now for 2 seasons and seeing a lot of results a lot of acreage had to step away from other properties after opening weekend and getting all the info of the 2.5 s that were killed just can’t do it will finish this season off on this lease for sure if I hunt close to food def last hr go few hundred yards away from food good action from 2 pm on go any further in woods which I won’t action all day prob helps being close to the brockport collage but either way they have to be moving other properties I can usually go to a 100 lease I have near my place north Hampton park and same thing so can’t just be the one property had to be happening all over 

2E532D00-78A2-4044-84A3-5CFC9BD75A3F.png

• Like 1

Hunting a bow only area this morning. Saw 4 doe come out of a bedding area into the field edge this morning, and feed out 100 yards infront of me before working back into the thick stuff. That was it for the sit. Had to be out of the tree at 8 to be to work by 9. On my walk back to the truck, I just started to walk over the last little hill before my truck and there stands an absolute monster 20 yards broadside. I didn’t have an arrow knocked, so nothing I could do. He ran out to 80 yards and watched me walk the rest of the way to my truck. He must have had a hot doe in the thicket. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Well not much daylight action in 8r walked up on two doe sleeping never saw a buck with them so I moved on .. lots of nighttime activity and add insult to injury went out to to a squirt at 2:30 am heard a heavy deer leaving the pines in front of cabin... I thought I’d share RUDE...IMG_4630.JPGIMG_4629.JPGIMG_4628.JPGAdjustments.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 2

Dan pelosi ....... How's your witch Hunt going? [emoji23]
Meet man to man for what your the 1 butt hurt. Big deer got u all f up.....

If u want my buddy's going hunting where the deer was killed tomorrow afternoon u can sit with him and tell him your sorry for all the stuff u said. Lol you are a joke[emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787].

That deer had 4 names what did u call it? He's putting all the names under it when he gets it back !!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Haha 1

Back in a tree for the pm. Seems like a lifetime since I have been out but really it's only been since Sunday pm. I just need to unbury myself from some work. Well we wrapped up two jobs in 2 1/2 days and here I am. A few deer in fields on the way here.

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

So the Drury App said today was Poor?

I checked a camera at noon and it had a 9 point, a spike, and 3 doe on it between 8 and 9AM. Then just drove around and there are deer out everywhere!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I quickly uninstalled the Drurys app!

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2

The old man shot this one this evening..... and I just seen a big buck off the parkway for the 2nd evening in a row on the way home from work same buck same place so don't give up keep hunting and putting in your time and it will pay off...I know it gets discouraging when you haven't shot anything and everything is posting their hero pictures but stay the course!!!11411.jpeg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 5

The old man shot this one this evening..... and I just seen a big buck off the parkway for the 2nd evening in a row on the way home from work same buck same place so don't give up keep hunting and putting in your time and it will pay off...I know it gets discouraging when you haven't shot anything and everything is posting their hero pictures but stay the course!!!11411.thumb.jpeg.f363a426830f330b65642fb9fc7c041d.jpeg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Great stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United