Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Legacy

Here’s a story we all know too well being hunters especially bow, yesterday behind my house I made it out late in the day actually the first time behind the house this year .. as I stalked out through the thick stuff I saw a big dead buck .. heart breaking, been there ,, never found a hole so I assumed it was a car kill .. because it was literally 100 yards behind the homes . After dark I went back in to grab his head after I got a road kill tag from a deputy. When I got him rolled over I started looking for a hole, found one ,, fixed broad head right shoulder forward ... after I got home I started calling local land owners I know well , asking if any one hit a good one? Well I found a younger guy that hunted a half mile east of me , I hooked up with the guy , his best friend that’s hunts with him , told me what side he hit the deer on ,on November 1st, this kid was hurting since then after loosing this beautiful buck ..well we surprised him , his buddy told him they were coming over to my place to ask permission to hunt , but he was overwhelmed when I told him I found his buck . Watching a grown man break down in tears was more rewarding than I can even say..I have a video of us surprising him with his first Pope and Young buck I wish I could load it up here to show you guys .. this is what it means to us all the time preparation,hrs in the woods..GOODLUCK to all through the rest of the season. IMG_4632.thumb.JPG.4210b9c0e8b231575fcc8c732438181c.JPGIMG_4633.thumb.JPG.78b09b45a9d1eef173b9e573789def64.JPGIMG_4635.thumb.JPG.f0d652f797628acfacd6f8983a7c6c91.JPGIMG_8376.thumb.JPG.d22080fd72fd24d4096ed31a881e120c.JPG

Awesome! Nicely done!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Awesome job to reach out.

Something similar happen to me last year (smaller buck) and I was the recipient of great people’s actions.

Small world.

Sucks to not get the meat but the story is told and has proof.

Hunter’s karma lives! like good boaters.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Here’s a story we all know too well being hunters especially bow, yesterday behind my house I made it out late in the day actually the first time behind the house this year .. as I stalked out through the thick stuff I saw a big dead buck .. heart breaking, been there ,, never found a hole so I assumed it was a car kill .. because it was literally 100 yards behind the homes . After dark I went back in to grab his head after I got a road kill tag from a deputy. When I got him rolled over I started looking for a hole, found one ,, fixed broad head right shoulder forward ... after I got home I started calling local land owners I know well , asking if any one hit a good one? Well I found a younger guy that hunted a half mile east of me , I hooked up with the guy , his best friend that’s hunts with him , told me what side he hit the deer on ,on November 1st, this kid was hurting since then after loosing this beautiful buck ..well we surprised him , his buddy told him they were coming over to my place to ask permission to hunt , but he was overwhelmed when I told him I found his buck . Watching a grown man break down in tears was more rewarding than I can even say..I have a video of us surprising him with his first Pope and Young buck I wish I could load it up here to show you guys .. this is what it means to us all the time preparation,hrs in the woods..GOODLUCK to all through the rest of the season. IMG_4632.thumb.JPG.4210b9c0e8b231575fcc8c732438181c.JPGIMG_4633.thumb.JPG.78b09b45a9d1eef173b9e573789def64.JPGIMG_4635.thumb.JPG.f0d652f797628acfacd6f8983a7c6c91.JPGIMG_8376.thumb.JPG.d22080fd72fd24d4096ed31a881e120c.JPG

Good karma

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eastforkmarine said:

Here’s a story we all know too well being hunters especially bow, yesterday behind my house I made it out late in the day actually the first time behind the house this year .. as I stalked out through the thick stuff I saw a big dead buck .. heart breaking, been there ,, never found a hole so I assumed it was a car kill .. because it was literally 100 yards behind the homes . After dark I went back in to grab his head after I got a road kill tag from a deputy. When I got him rolled over I started looking for a hole, found one ,, fixed broad head right shoulder forward ... after I got home I started calling local land owners I know well , asking if any one hit a good one? Well I found a younger guy that hunted a half mile east of me , I hooked up with the guy , his best friend that’s hunts with him , told me what side he hit the deer on ,on November 1st, this kid was hurting since then after loosing this beautiful buck ..well we surprised him , his buddy told him they were coming over to my place to ask permission to hunt , but he was overwhelmed when I told him I found his buck . Watching a grown man break down in tears was more rewarding than I can even say..I have a video of us surprising him with his first Pope and Young buck I wish I could load it up here to show you guys .. this is what it means to us all the time preparation,hrs in the woods..GOODLUCK to all through the rest of the season. IMG_4632.JPGIMG_4633.JPGIMG_4635.JPGIMG_8376.JPG

Tommy you are a good man!!!

• Like 2

Don’t know you or many people on here, but its why i love this site. Just good people, my kind of people. So refreshing in todays world. Keep it going guys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  • Like 3