Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Legacy

Saw 4 does tonight. Mom and 2 babies and 2:30 and then a single at 3:10. I only have 1 doe tag left already filled 3 was hoping i would see a buck in the corn tonight but no such luck. See theres some ugly weather coming sunday so hopefully tomorrow they will move

Sent from my SM-N960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Its still in legislation. From what ive heard the farming community doesnt want it

Pa is supposed to get some sunday hunting next year . Not sure when but 3 sundays I believe.
Should be every sunday like New York but it's a start.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I got to make a running shot on a doe yesterday with my new rifle, which was cool. She dropped on the spot. Unfortunately, other than a couple spikes, that was it. And this morning at the other property was a bust from the stand, with a few deer moving when I checked cameras, but none past my buddy. The cameras show lots of movement between 5:15 and 7 pm lol. The deer have us patterned. 

This season has been super slow for me. Un like past season. Not till last weekend and Monday did I finally score Last Thursday headed to New Hampshire With rain in the forecast for Sunday I knew I had to get it done quick. Seen plenty of doe and Saturday after non I ended up shooting a small buck. My first in New Hampshire. I come back to New York Sunday and got to hunt Monday night taking two doe with my pump 30-06 both at175 yards dropping them in there tracks Thankfully putting some meat in the freezer. Congrats to everyone that has scored so far. 59640745485__0B06CF15-8F84-46EC-8664-C6103D67B0FB.JPG59642238360__1A301AA4-9E1F-476F-BB0F-30D2EBE9CFA4.JPGIMG_0390.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 4

2 hours ago, strutnrut62 said:

This season has been super slow for me. Un like past season. Not till last weekend and Monday did I finally score Last Thursday headed to New Hampshire With rain in the forecast for Sunday I knew I had to get it done quick. Seen plenty of doe and Saturday after non I ended up shooting a small buck. My first in New Hampshire. I come back to New York Sunday and got to hunt Monday night taking two doe with my pump 30-06 both at175 yards dropping them in there tracks Thankfully putting some meat in the freezer. Congrats to everyone that has scored so far. 59640745485__0B06CF15-8F84-46EC-8664-C6103D67B0FB.JPG59642238360__1A301AA4-9E1F-476F-BB0F-30D2EBE9CFA4.JPGIMG_0390.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

What's an out of state big game license go for in NH?? My daughter lives in Deering......

My buddy’s and his son had a blast in the Turnips opening weekend IMG_5810.JPGand my daughter killed a big wide 8pt In our field corn plot opening weekend also IMG_5804.JPGgun season all the way through winter it’s hard to beat a few acres of turnips and field corn.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 3

Sat in a different spot on my property. Was messing with phone as had not seen much the last few times I've been out. Looked up and he's standing and feeding in cut corn field in front of me. Saw it was a buck and a decent one. Shot and he piled up 50 yards away. First one I've seen mule kick. 8 points with a few broken tines and a spilt brow tine pic doesn't show out as its on the left side. East winds and no neighbor out helped me. First one I've gotten in the climber I got last year.20191130_164819.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 4

On 11/29/2019 at 8:03 PM, bondouley said:

Its still in legislation. From what ive heard the farming community doesnt want it

I don't know why farm community is opposed. All their land is posted anyways. They could open it up for public land. The bill was passed a couple days ago.