Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Legacy

Speaking of trespassers, the encon officer called me today, said he finally made contact and will be giving summons tomorrow and getting me the court date. Then he let me know that the guy said he had called the troopers and wanted me arrested for harassment. I called the troopers and sheriff's, to find out he did in fact call and the cop told me this guy was "cop shopping" and he could tell the guy was just reaching to try any form of retaliation against me. Cops didn't buy it and didn't bother to reach out to me. Also he mentioned to the police that the property wasn't posted correctly and he had a witness that saw my dad putting up signs the day after I busted him.... Lol. Yes, we were legal and yes my father added another few signs to the 35 that were already there and also very easy to see in my video. This guy has balls, and I hope they get broken by the judge !

Keep us posted, interested to see how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  • Like 1

I. Have 3 deer and an elk in my freezer and I'm not a "meat" Hunter. Lots of opportunirtys thru the long season for doe harvest for me. I think its cool just to see the bucks get close to their potential or the fact of knowing a 150inch plus buck could walk out at any second and seeing their scares and character, and the shear size of their bodies is impressive! And I think its fun to watch the younger bucks how they act and react to things or just go about their travels.

Less heartbreak and stress being a meat hunter. 

Sent from my LM-V405 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

Deer I passed on 3 different times during archery thinking he need another year or 2 won’t get um
Hit by car last night
This is a season for the ages
IMG_0743.thumb.JPG.3d8884c26ce7b9a6090e9a47a4876906.JPG

Is there cattle on that property, or is that the track of the other buck you're after in the snow? [emoji859]🏻♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  • Like 3

Keep us posted, interested to see how it goes.

I will def be going to court to see what the outcome is, that's for sure. I'll keep you guys in the loop.

I hate to say it, but this guy and how he acts tells me no matter what he will be back out there....

Put a couple Spypoints out.  Next time he shows up go get him.  I dont care what others say, its your property, protect it.  Ive caught a bunch and Im nice the first time but I take a pic of their face and tag.  Thankfully there hasnt been any second times yet but I can promise if there is it will be memorable.  There are two local guys that if they show up its going to be ugly.

Pretty simple. If someone invades your personal space, return the favor.

• Like 4

Sat this morning till 9 saw one half rack spike 2 doe a 1.5yr old 8 and a. Smaller 2.5yr old 8 was out feeding when I left at 10. Had this buck walk by my spot I sat last night didn't realize that cam dates were off till I already left it!) And another cam had a ton of tracks so I looked at it and. A bunch of does were hanging around last nightl57658.jpeg57655.jpeg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Lake Ontario United mobile app