Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Legacy

December 6 pm
30 degrees
NW wind 10-15
Cloudy

So to start the night the neighbor sat in the field 150 yards away and with the wind direction, blew any chance if deer coming from the SE corner out to me. ugh...
Well... Walking out I had a bunch of does pop out of the woods. Followed close behind was a 2.5 year old buck bumping them. He seem to have a bit of a limp to him.

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Surprisingly, nothing was moving for us this morning. I had a pair of doe bed down 100 yards from me, but just couldn't make myself force a shot through the brush. Low probability shot. And that was it. Ouch.

I sure hope others did better. We heard a little bit of driving, but few shots.

Was planning on taking a doe for a buddy at work. Tommy still has a couple doe tags. I won’t be taking a doe lol.

There are a couple other good bucks coming around including one Tommy told me not to shoot. Hope he doesn’t come around.

This is the one I can’t shoot. IMG_0490.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Couldn't resist taking a doe tonight, freezer is empty and have had zero buck action for to long. The wet spring kept me from getting good food in the ground. Was great because I couldn't resist packing up, walking all the way back to the truck, and driving home to get my 4 year so he could track his first deer. Blood hound already, even though he almost literally stepped on her before he saw her because he was so focused on following blood ! Great Moments for sure!20191207_175050.jpeg20191207_175149.jpeg

• Like 10

That's a real good one.... Had a monster walk out in front of me the other day Bill.he He stood in the road it was a stare down... Driving my wife's '08 vehicle... For a split second I thought..." Hell... It's only a car... We can get a new one..."... Lmao

Sent from my VS996 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app