Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Legacy

On 12/7/2019 at 7:06 PM, JakeyBaby said:

Couldn't resist taking a doe tonight, freezer is empty and have had zero buck action for to long. The wet spring kept me from getting good food in the ground. Was great because I couldn't resist packing up, walking all the way back to the truck, and driving home to get my 4 year so he could track his first deer. Blood hound already, even though he almost literally stepped on her before he saw her because he was so focused on following blood ! Great Moments for sure!20191207_175050.jpeg20191207_175149.jpeg

Is your son really a little guy or is that an extra large doe?  It looks huge!

Congratulations to everyone that scored during the season! I finally decided it was time to put some meat in the freezer and took a doe tonight. Wasn't too hard following the blood trail.

On a side note, I would like to buy a muzzleloader before next season, what does everyone recommend?20191208_173402.thumb.jpeg.59ac1389fd48d7b3e7bfe0b9c9098fb4.jpeg20191208_154843.thumb.jpeg.eac42d1443eb236594181db61b49c235.jpeg

Sent from my SM-A505U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

Just thought I would share this customer service story...

So as you guys have probably learned I have replaced all of my misc trail cameras with a dozen Browning cameras. I had one that one that was malfunctioning due to the IR not working. According to my pictures it just got worse and worse until it just stopped working all together resulting in dark pictures at night. 

I emailed Browning and of course their response was to send them the camera along with the receipt. I responded back to them stating that I didnt have a receipt. The customer service rep looked up the serial number on the camera and said "no problem, It is under warranty. Just send it in". Well a month later, I have a new camera in the mail. No screwing around.

Love these cameras, love the customer service!

image.jpeg.7e6a7cc266e7bbc2c858824c1bdb4018.jpeg

• Like 2

Well between my kid's basketball tournament and getting some work done during this warm trend, hunting has been brought to a screaming halt. Good news is that it should leave my schedule open for muzzleloader season. It aint over yet!

• Like 1

Congratulations to everyone that scored during the season! I finally decided it was time to put some meat in the freezer and took a doe tonight. Wasn't too hard following the blood trail.

On a side note, I would like to buy a muzzleloader before next season, what does everyone recommend?20191208_173402.thumb.jpeg.59ac1389fd48d7b3e7bfe0b9c9098fb4.jpeg20191208_154843.thumb.jpeg.eac42d1443eb236594181db61b49c235.jpeg

Sent from my SM-A505U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

CVA Accura V2 with the nitride finish. Great gun!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

I had an issue with some Browning insulated bibs two years ago. I contacted customer service, they asked for a picture, and the next day they issued a credit for anything that I wanted out of their catalog, sans firearms. I decided to replace the bibs, and they recommended that I wait for the next year's model to come out in June, since it was the end of the season. Come June, I'd forgotten about it when a package showed up at my door. Love Browning!

• Like 1

That's hilarious. Its actually both! My son is only 4 and definitely on the smallish size both has the work ethic of a grown man. And the doe was a tank, didnt realize how big she was until we started dragging her out to where we could get a wheeler to her.

Been lurking here for a couple seasons...love reading this every day, keeps me excited to get out and hunt.  Congrats to everyone who connected this year.  I closed out a long gun season on our property with a hunt yesterday in 6K in a foot of snow.  No success this year but we are still learning the property a bit, gaining insight for next season every hunt.  Pulled all my cameras and checked when I got home.  Went from elation (bear and 2 of the biggest racks I've ever seen) to borderline rage (2 d-bags on motorcycles twice over Thanksgiving weekend).   UGGGHHH!!!!

WGI_0009.JPG

WGI_0011.JPG

WGI_0012.JPG

WGI_0022.JPG

WGI_0030.JPG

Had to let my cousins dog out before hunting today so hurried this morning so i could get out. Go let dog out. Get to hunting spot grab my clothes and Forgot my bow at the house.... Son of a #/!//!/. not enough time to run home n grab it before the rain.. Hopefully it passes so I can get out for afternoon..

Sent from my LM-V405 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

6 hours ago, ejp1365 said:

Been lurking here for a couple seasons...love reading this every day, keeps me excited to get out and hunt.  Congrats to everyone who connected this year.  I closed out a long gun season on our property with a hunt yesterday in 6K in a foot of snow.  No success this year but we are still learning the property a bit, gaining insight for next season every hunt.  Pulled all my cameras and checked when I got home.  Went from elation (bear and 2 of the biggest racks I've ever seen) to borderline rage (2 d-bags on motorcycles twice over Thanksgiving weekend).   UGGGHHH!!!!

WGI_0009.JPG

WGI_0011.JPG

WGI_0012.JPG

WGI_0022.JPG

WGI_0030.JPG

great pics! yeah the cammo guys on bikes stink!!

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 8:05 PM, Dusty said:

IMG_3983.JPG
Finally got it done on the last Saturday of gun season. It’s been a long year and next week will be nice to just relax.

Congrats Dusty.  Did you shoot it out of the climber I sold you?

Saturday took my 2nd doe and saw a pack of 4 coyotes, yotes were spread out in about a 50 yard circle working through the woods, no shot with the smoke pole but pretty cool to see. 

• Like 1