Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Legacy

I had a dream last night that a nice buck came out and I shot it.  I reloaded and as I was walking towards the first buck, an even bigger buck came out and I shot that too.  The dream is far from reality but my question is:  "If you have your regular season tag and your bow/muzzy tags is it legal to shoot two buck in muzzleloader season"?

BTW in my dream they were slammers - sorry no pics.  I don't know how to upload them. :smile:

• Like 2

I had a dream last night that a nice buck came out and I shot it.  I reloaded and as I was walking towards the first buck, an even bigger buck came out and I shot that too.  The dream is far from reality but my question is:  "If you have your regular season tag and your bow/muzzy tags is it legal to shoot two buck in muzzleloader season"?

BTW in my dream they were slammers - sorry no pics.  I don't know how to upload them. [emoji2]
Yup you can!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

15 minutes ago, BSmaster said:

BTW in my dream they were slammers - sorry no pics.  I don't know how to upload them. :smile:

all tags are valid

Yes and I have killed 2 Buck the last day and last 5 minutes of muzzle loader season the Fat Lady was walking on stage

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  • Like 1