Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Legacy

22 hours ago, Gill-T said:

Sounds like damage from last weekend of deer drives where people are taking shots at running deer Brian. 

My brother found this deer yesterday and we figure it was from Sunday when there was a big deer drive on adjoining property and plenty of shooting. Makes you a little sick. 

33816.thumb.jpeg.ec62a08ae35a03c1be85bc5aed446936.jpeg

I want to get my son a  tree stand for Christmas , he's 5"8" about 165lbs. Looking to get the best bang for the buck. I'm not a hunter, looking for suggestions. Thanks.

Pay particular attention to how large the foot platform is. And a folding seat is a plus. I have a Muddy brand that I love and got two more. The two I bought were different models and stink. Smaller platforms to stand on and the seat doesnt fold up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Fun sit with my son this evening. Three doe and a nice 8 point. Our streak has ended. Three seasons in a row I shot a deer with him with me. Four tries this year and zero harvested. We saw deer every time out and made some awesome memories!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 4

December 13 pm
41 degrees
S wind 5 mph
Cloudy skies

Well I found where the deer have been hiding. Saw 30-35 deer tonight. 5 young bucks and one shooter. Food was the only thing on everyone's mind tonight. Bucks were together in 3s. Does were in huge groups 5,6,8 at a time.

I have a plan from here on out. Two spots are getting the rest of my time. Wind decides which is which. Clock is ticking!!!

IMG_20191213_150025850_HDR.jpeg

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2

Fun sit with my son this evening. Three doe and a nice 8 point. Our streak has ended. Three seasons in a row I shot a deer with him with me. Four tries this year and zero harvested. We saw deer every time out and made some awesome memories!

Great memories

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Take advantage of it. Eventually they get too busy for you.

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1