Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Legacy

I picked up the trail cameras from one of the properties, and based on what I saw, December 6-10th was second rut in that area. There were lots of bucks chasing doe and multiple daylight pictures of bucks cruising. Of course, that conclusion has to be tempered with the caveat that the orange army was likely pushing deer around during that last weekend of gun season, and so there were new deer showing up on the property, as well. Brian and I were there Saturday morning, but didn't see much. Of course, Saturday afternoon was ripe with movement. And I sent two other friends to sit at our other place on Saturday afternoon, where they didn't see a thing.

"You have chosen....poorly." 

Edited by Gator
  • Like 2

Nice morning Fog and light rain one doe sighting and one nose blow and five sets of fresh track that we moved on and never caught up With ,,, then the rain set in long walk soaked to the truck but hey we are out there .. retreating for now last Saturday of 2019 in the books time to regroup for am reload with a fresh charge, grind till Tuesday at 4:36 pm GOODLUCK BoysIMG_4740.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 2

Ain’t over till it’s over.
Boys were going to share a stand this morning and younger boy decides to wash both their clothes to be scent free this morning. Unfortunately he didn’t set the dryer correctly and when they went to get dressed the clothes were still soaking wet. Lol I thought there was going to be a fight!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 2

That is canned venison that I pressure canned cubed up the chopped up peppers n onions mixed in garlic and a 1/2 tablespoon of salt on top 75 min in pressure canner n you got cooked venison in a jar

Sent from my 5059S using Lake Ontario United mobile app

If I'm not mistaken it lasts longer and taste better than frozen?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Well after getting completely drenched from last nights sit, thinking this was to be the day me big was going to sneak out..... I spent the morning having to take apart everything to clean. I’m calling it done. Good luck to those that get out the last few days. Rob, great thread this year! As always!

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

I have been waiting for the "right"wind to get to this spot. Crazy long walk in. Hope it's worth it.
I can't believe the rubs in here. I must have seen 20 on the walk in and I can see six or so from where I am.
#hopingmrbigmakesamistake

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app