Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Legacy

Well after getting completely drenched from last nights sit, thinking this was to be the day me big was going to sneak out..... I spent the morning having to take apart everything to clean. I’m calling it done. Good luck to those that get out the last few days. Rob, great thread this year! As always!

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

I sat last night out. It was a downpour at my house. I was hoping it would turn to snow before dusk but of course it didn't.

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

On 12/11/2019 at 1:47 PM, GAMBLER said:

Read the syllabus. It is good if you don’t fill it during the regular season. You do have to have bow or muzzleloader privilege to hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I called DEC. She kinda talked in circles. Cause it’s confusing the way the tags are written but your only allowed one buck. One tag or the other. You can’t shoot two bucks that’s what I was told by DEC 

Just now, Grizzly man said:

I called DEC. She kinda talked in circles. Cause it’s confusing the way the tags are written but your only allowed one buck. One tag or the other. You can’t shoot two bucks that’s what I was told by DEC 

But I said so if I tag it take it the processer. I still have a tag that says I’m legal in the woods.  And she repeated. Sir you can only take one buck. But I think they realize they have a issue with the way the tags are worded.  Once one Is tagged and gone.  She said yes but now you don’t have a bow muzzleloader tag. Do you. Wich you need to use the other.  Hmmmmm. Ok.   It’s confusing but it comes down to. Only one buck. Is sll you can take. You can try it.  But I wouldn’t recommend taking two at the same time 

December 15 pm

33 degrees

cloudy skies

flurries

w wind 25+ with gusts 35+ becoming less than 10mph

UGH...

Well, I once again put eyes on that squiggled tined 8pt. That makes three times this week.Today he showed up at 345 at the other end with 5 does. The does worked across the field but he stayed right along the edge. 178 yards at one point. One more opportunity at him on Tuesday afternoon, at least according to the forecast. Trying to devise a plan for the next two days.

December 15 pm
33 degrees
cloudy skies
flurries
w wind 25+ with gusts 35+ becoming less than 10mph

UGH...
Well, I once again put eyes on that squiggled tined 8pt. That makes three times this week.Today he showed up at 345 at the other end with 5 does. The does worked across the field but he stayed right along the edge. 178 yards at one point. One more opportunity at him on Tuesday afternoon, at least according to the forecast. Trying to devise a plan for the next two days.
What bullet powder combo are you using?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

1 hour ago, Grizzly man said:

You are talking in circles. You can kill two bucks per year. 

• Like 3

December 16 AM

S wind 5-10 mph

27 degrees

cloudy skies

Wow! What a crunchy walk in!!!

Didnt seem to matter though as there was deer all over. Noisy deer too. Heard them coming a mile away. 10 deer total. 3 small bucks and rest were doe/fawns. Pulled a camera today and in hindsight it showed a tone of buck activity December 4-9.

• Like 2