Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Legacy

Bummed I didn’t get a chance, let alone see the buck we had on camera during late season. Hoping he’s around next year though, he’ll be a great deer.
There was another public land Monroe county deer that has also been not shy of pics and as far as I know looks like he made it too.
Adjustments.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 2

It was a great season.  Congrats to everyone that scored!  Thank you Rob for starting this thread!  This thread is the best thread on LOU year in and year out.  And a huge thanks Keith for letting my son and I hunt with you all season! 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, brucehookedup said:

Glad it's over. I still say NY should make it a 9 day gun season and keep the other deer hunting time frames the same. Now it's time to have some fun and run the hounds for bunnies.

What would Rob do with all the free time?

• Haha 1

Great year and a great thread for sure.

Totally agree with one buck no matter how many or type of tags you have, with still working full time I'm not in agreement to a shorter gun season, but with the 1 buck only that would help a ton with that

• Like 1

December 17 pm
30 degrees
N wind 10-15
Cloudy

Went back in chasing that buck who has been very visible this week only to never see him. Does a plenty. Does everywhere but no buck. Just like that the fat lady has sung and the season is over.

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Glad it's over. I still say NY should make it a 9 day gun season and keep the other deer hunting time frames the same. Now it's time to have some fun and run the hounds for bunnies.

Tough not to agree with this. Gun season is entirely too long.

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2

On 12/18/2019 at 8:55 AM, brucehookedup said:

Hunt em up Stella!!    :rofl:

Shorter seasons are definitely tough if work won’t let you go. One buck would definitely help my area allowing the yearlings to have a chance. There is some great results in other states having either a two period gun or shorter season. Allows for deer not to leave the country and you see a lot of activity during it because of the number being out in that small window.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app