Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Legacy

Hope you get some cold weather and some snow on the ground. Can’t think this warm muddy mess is much of a plus but I’m assuming you’ll be hunting food, and deer have to eat.

Baiting for deer is legal in Ohio, definitely something you’ll see when you’re there.

Pretty cool place from what I’ve read, hope you have a great time. Looking forward to reading your reports. Love to see you get a good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

So i have been in the hunt for a new backpack for hunting ever since the seams on my last one blew out. Well i found it! Anyone looking for a new pack go to amazon right now and buy this!!! Price is incredible also.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07V69B7YK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

So i have been in the hunt for a new backpack for hunting ever since the seams on my last one blew out. Well i found it! Anyone looking for a new pack go to amazon right now and buy this!!! Price is incredible also.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07V69B7YK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I have a 1 strap back pack. It clips in to the other side to hold it centered. Love it. So much less effort and movement to get it off. If you already purchased, no worries, if not I'll go get the name/ model off of it. Was around the same price.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, NymphO said:
12 minutes ago, Legacy said:

I have a 1 strap back pack. It clips in to the other side to hold it centered. Love it. So much less effort and movement to get it off. If you already purchased, no worries, if not I'll go get the name/ model off of it. Was around the same price.

Yes already purchased mine and got it yesterday. I was impressed enough already that I had to post about it.

• Like 1

It's got an American Flag sewn on the front, but the language in the description screams Chinese ("can be hold on a variety of small things", "high quality materials make package have wear-resistant, waterproof and long service life characteristics"). Not that I have anything against Chinese stuff, other than that it's not American -  and unlike 20 years ago, their design, engineering, and materials are world-class.

1 hour ago, Gator said:

It's got an American Flag sewn on the front, but the language in the description screams Chinese ("can be hold on a variety of small things", "high quality materials make package have wear-resistant, waterproof and long service life characteristics"). Not that I have anything against Chinese stuff, other than that it's not American -  and unlike 20 years ago, their design, engineering, and materials are world-class.

Probably made in Uzbekistan!

24 minutes ago, whaler1 said:

Bring one home Rob.
What class of deer will you consider?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Im hoping so!

What ever they let me shoot at!!!! LOL!!

• Like 1