Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Legacy

All it takes is being in the wrong place at the wrong time. The cartels don't care about whether a guide knows what he is doing and it is a war down there and not isolated to any  particular area from the looks of it. Even their military can't control the situation. Plenty of places to hunt right here in US and a heck of a lot safer. Good one Bill:lol:

Edited by Sk8man

All it takes is being in the wrong place at the wrong time. The cartels don't care about whether a guide knows what he is doing and it is a war down there and not isolated to any  particular area from the looks of it. Even their military can't control the situation.

Some say it’s worse than San Francisco

without all the poo

All it takes is being in the wrong place at the wrong time. The cartels don't care about whether a guide knows what he is doing and it is a war down there and not isolated to any  particular area from the looks of it. Even their military can't control the situation. Plenty of places to hunt right here in US and a heck of a lot safer. Good one Bill:lol:

It’s not all that bad Les, bring the Tequila, watch Clear and Present danger the night before and have a cup of Lindo coffee the morning of......

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

I spoke to my buddy a couple hours ago he was on his way driving down an hour or so from the boarder crossing. He kills some slobs 

He said people ask if its safe and his answer is you are in way more danger of getting swindled by a bad outfitter than of bodily harm

I understand others not wanting to hunt there I am not worried if I do actually do the hunt

1 hour ago, whaler1 said:

Heard there are some amazing opportunities in Yemen.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Maybe we should plan a goat hunt in Afghanistan!

• Like 1

Look to Texas or Saskatchewan for good hunts...I've hunted Saskatchewan 2 twice and Texas once for whitetail.
You want a fun inexpensive hunt head to WY for Antelope and possibly mule deer
You want to bear hunt again head to Saskatchewan or Manitoba

X2 on Saskatchewan. I’ve been there twice and it’s epic Whitetail deer hunting

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  • Like 1

Hey guys a few of you knew I had a blood tracking dog. She passed last year at 15yo. I researched dog breeds for a replacement and came up with a Blue Lacy outta Texas. Hes an all purpose dog that hunts coyote, pigs and tracks down deer, they also herd. I got a Male that is blowing me away with his skills at 8 weeks old. If y'all want to keep up with his progress and training follow us on FB at Deer Tracking Dog Zeddywild. Like n share us if ya want. Excited to say the least!20200112_180545.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 3