Scotty1091's manual rigger

I have the chance to buy two just about new, excellent condition Scotty 1091's with swivel base, dual rod holders, extendable from 36 - 60 inches and one foot risers for 400 dollars. Seems to be a decent price. These may be overkill for me but I think the price is right. Web site info states great for "Big Boats", so why not for a 16 foot Crestliner Fish Hawk? Most fishing is done on Keuka Lake and close shore on Ontario. Any thoughts. Just to mention, I am not in the market for electric.

8 minutes ago, Bait Bucket said:

I have the chance to buy two just about new, excellent condition Scotty 1091's with swivel base, dual rod holders, extendable from 36 - 60 inches and one foot risers for 400 dollars. Seems to be a decent price. These may be overkill for me but I think the price is right. Web site info states great for "Big Boats", so why not for a 16 foot Crestliner Fish Hawk? Most fishing is done on Keuka Lake and close shore on Ontario. Any thoughts. Just to mention, I am not in the market for electric.

I ran two out of a 15 ft Alumacraft for years with out issue and 4 off a 17 ft Starcraft fishmaster so I really don't see what the problem running two from your boat would be. I liked the 2 ft per turn retrieve and the crank handle on the top.