Power Plant on Cayuga Bass Fishing?

Personally, i have never done much there for Bass.. others may have.. I have better luck right directly across from the plant on the west side of the lake.. mainly Smallmouth..  If you want Largemouth Bass, I would stick to the north end of the lake, but that gets fished relentlessly this time of year.. Bass boats everywhere in the early morning. and then  later in the day the jet skiers and hot rodders take over..

I would say give it a shot .. Personally I see very few guys fishing for bass these days along the mid lake shorelines.. 95 % of fishermen I see out there these days are trolling mid lake, with a few   jigging for lakers  not far from shore in 70-100 FOW...    The lack of Bass fishermen  to my way of thinking  tells a sad story, because where there are bass, there are bass fishermen... bob

Edited by bulletbob

There are always some lakers near the plant in the evening say around 6:30-7 PM, in 60-90 FOW.. Might be some smallmouth  shallower say 20-30 feet, but personally I have never done much there..  Some others may have had better luck for bass around the plant... bob

Edited by bulletbob