Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lake Erie United

1987 Sea Ray Pachanga

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• 17 foot Necky touring sea kayak

17 foot touring kayak. Has 2 sealed storage hatches. And a splash skirt so the water runs down off the kayak instead of into the kayak while your rowing. Also has a cockpit cover for when your transporting it or store it. Does not come with a paddle but I have 2 brand new paddles that I can sell you if you’d like one. o     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• 2007 21 ft Sea Hunt with 150 Yamaha for Sale

Fully equipped  21 ft SEA HUNT Victory 207 with 150 Yamaha four stroke on Venture Trailer.  It is a  walk around cuddy with complete canvas and plastic enclosures. $23000 or Best offer. Includes Lowrance HDS Gen 3 GPS/Depth Finder with total scan, fish hawk down temp and speed,4 cannon downriggers, trolling plate, 4 downrigger rods and reels, 2 wire rods and reels, 2 Planner boards, 2 Scotty rod trees, over $1000 value in salmon,trout and walleye lures and accessories and all the requi

• 1987 Chris Craft Seahawk 254- For Sale

1987 Chris Craft Seahawk 25' boat is loaded, rigged and ready to be fished!!!!   1993 Load Rite Trailer ( double axel) w/rollers and surge brakes- new tires '09 with less than 200 miles on them.   Pyle stereo/cd/mp3 w/4 speakers Dotline aluminum telescoping outriggers 3- cannon mag 10 downriggers new '09 1- cannon mag 5 new 2017 w/telescoping boom. 1- cannon mag 10 for parts 5 Downriggers total!! Lowrance LCX-27c fishfinder/chartplotter Furuno 585 w/furuno 600w transom mount transduce

• 28 ft rampage 1987

1987 rampage $25.000 , twin 350s Volvo transmissions new in 2018 , 1500 hrs on port 1800 on Star, carbs have been rebuilt , trolls down to 1.5 in normal conditions with no bags , has raymarine ev 200 auto pilot with a 12 inch 127 e unit with great lakes chip, 585 fish finder with 1000 watt and 600 watt hook up for either transducer , or raymarine unit,  has raymarine h.d radar , and fish hawk  under gunel l.e.d lights and spreader lights, and t.v , has 48 inch traxtech trax down with a 12 inch i

• 2001. 2600 sea swirl striper

This boat is loaded with auto pilot for main engine and tr-1for the 9.9 Honda.  New aluminum trailer.  Big Jon rigger. More.  $ $ $32500.00