Link To FREE Boaters Safety Course

You're welcome! Just trying to make it easier for everyone. This is the course my son took a few years ago. I sat there with him because I wanted a refresher course. It's amazing how much we forget over the years.

Thanks for the link . I took the course and pass . It said can send to my email to print a temporary card . Or can send to the state to get the anchor icon added to the license for $ 13 and change . Or have a permanent card sent to you for $12 something. I guess not exactly free. If I'm reading this right....

Sent from my XT1609 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

2 hours ago, jimmac said:

And good post Todd, you're right, just because we've been boating for years doesn't mean we know it all...we forget. Just watch a car in a round-a-bout (traffic circle) to see how confused experienced drivers can get.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Are you talking about the NYS adventure license that has a symbol on it for the different outdoor activities such as lifetime hunting/fishing/archery/muzzleloader/empire pass/boaters safety course?

This...

https://dmv.ny.gov/driver-license/nys-adventure-license

The one you print is free, its a certificate. So its free. You guys are so glass half empty. Myself, I opted to pay for the license option, dmv sent it quickly. And the cert was FREE so printed that out. default_emoticon-0105-wink.gif

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I printed the certificate. It says it's good for 90 days. Therefore you must purchase the New York State icon or send for the card. When you hear the word free it's not really free.

Sent from my XT1609 using Lake Ontario United mobile app