for sale : usa 27 ft 1987 boston whaler

On The Deck

1987 boston whaler 305 mercs 1250 hrs on motors carbs have been rebuilt and sent out, borg warner transmissions , boat has traxtech trax system down . boat will be left with down rigger wirers for 3 riggers ,I will be taking ratchet holders and down riggers with me,,lots of rod storage , fold down tower , 10 ft beam. Big fish locker , , has raymarine radar and a raymarine ev 150 auto pilot , And a fish hawk Through hull transducer boat handles very well for her size.  Call John at 716 698 6143 

0713191548.jpg

2018081595201633.jpg

0623191253.jpg

0526191742a_HDR.jpg

• Like 1

Furuno FCV 600 L will go with it or possibly a FCV 585 . The 585 is on the Rampage listed  here. Once one boat sells the other one comes off the market as we are keeping one of them. That potential option will be discussed face to face with buyer.

Edited by Bozeman Bob

Just an FYI and I don't think this model is currently made by Whaler but new 27 ft. Whalers run somewhere over $200,000 and the hulls when taken care of last pretty much forever so even if you had to re-power in the future this could probably still be a bargain:smile:.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Sold the Rampage , kept the Whaler ,( per reply up a few post). If the offer was right , way over the asking price as the market has drastically changed since it was listed ,I might sell her  . Looking at what's on the market and quality of those boats puts this around 35, -40,000.00 all day long . I have fished extensively on 27 - 29 Tiaras , 28' Rampage , 30' Pursuit  , 28 ' Albemarle,  all about the same class boat . The Whaler is a better fishing boat than all of the aforementioned boats , hands down , the rougher the better , including the ditch ,it is a tight fishing rig .. Anyone that passed on the original listing blew it . Have a nice day !!

Edited by Bozeman Bob