Oswego, Fairhaven reports?

Went out last night for 3 hours, Fishhawk went down to  215 ft to read 39 deg F water.

I could not believe how warm the water was read 70 plus degrees down to 160 feet.

So trolled for 2 hours with meat rig at 120 and 100 feet down, 88 ft down with copper.

No hits so moved the riggers up to 80 feet. Got one hit but it got away, First trip this year with none in the box.

Bob,

Fished between Oswego and Fairhaven.  We were 5 for 7 yesterday.afternoon.   300 FOW was best.   Due to westerly blows the previous two days  lots of warm water ...temp was in the 70's from the  surface down to 90'.  50 degrees F at 110'  47 degrees at 125.

Our 145 foot rigger and our dipsy 350 back were producing using FF and Cut Bait Twinkie Rigs. . Fish were 10 to 28 pounds. 1522094054_salmon8_12_19sm.thumb.JPG.b7d853f5ac60f35b5ea2221cfd12afe6.JPG

Edited by Charley Tuna

IMG_7625.JPG fish are still there. It’s time to throw temp out the window!!! We took the majority of our fish in 68-72 degree water Sunday for the Invitational. Spoons, bait, and flies took our shots. Hearing the temp as settled a little
More today. So it should be get much better by the weekend.

Capt Rich.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

4 hours ago, Rich D said:

IMG_7625.JPG fish are still there. It’s time to throw temp out the window!!! We took the majority of our fish in 68-72 degree water Sunday for the Invitational. Spoons, bait, and flies took our shots. Hearing the temp as settled a little
More today. So it should be get much better by the weekend.

Capt Rich.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Sitting on the bottom? I heard alot of guys doing good fishing really deep temps for the invitational.  

I hope so. Im up all next week fishing out of Oswego. River guys are all excited, Douglaston posted that a few fish have bean caught the last couple morning. Maybe they are starting to stage early this year?? Going back to a South West wind by the weekend.