Dual Planer board mast

Jeff you will be happy. I picked up a 16 foot Blue Fin side console from a neighbor. It did not run so I got her fired up and the floor was rotted out so I gutted it and replaced the floor. We can use this for the spring browns. It has some nice comfy seats and a soft top to keep the snow off of us. What model raymarine graph did you have on your little boat. I need to replace the eagle that does not work on the boat. I also picked up 2 cannon downriggers and a set of boards, just need the mast..... Call me if you want to get out for the Coyotes...... Dale

I might have one, I purchased a brand new dual mast system through Big Jon quite a few years ago, silver mast and also bought a collapsible set of twin ski's, used em' little, took the mast off my boat and stored it in the garage, but I haven't dug it out since. I'm sure I lost the stainless mounting hardware, but will go start the search if it's worth 125 bucks to you? Might be dusty but should be like brand new once dusted off? Where are you from? I live in Oswego, would be about 20 bucks to ship anywhere I figure.

I believe this is the one?

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templ ... ISO-8859-1

(Copy and paste from Big Jon/Cabelas)

Engineered to last through years of use, this rigger features 1/8" thick wall anodized aluminum, Lexan and stainless steel mast, adjustable disk clutches and stainless steel line guides. This twin-reel manual model has dual reels and swivel pulleys to easily handle planer boards on both the port and starboard sides of your boat simultaneously. You'll cover twice the area you would with a single reel model. Comes complete with 150 ft. of 135-lb. test tow line and a removable base. Two-piece mast.

Height: 72".

Tom

Tom I will take it off your hands. I live in Walworth, just on the other side of Sodus area. Call me and we can set-up a date and time and we can meet up. Looking forward to mounting that up on the boat. Thanks.... Dale

You're gonna have that boat all slimed up even before I get the chance to pull the shrink wrap off the Jolly II. Can't wait to hear the story and see the pictures.

That's a good deal on that planer mast. I would've done the same thing you did. I just got a subtroll a month ago, so no more big purchases for the boat this year. However I'm planning on ordering some spoons. After all my baby girl needs to get a tackle box started. Any particular colors or patterns you might be interested in. If I'm going to pay for shipping, might as well get more bang for my buck and put in a big order. Let me know if you're interested.

Bill Thank you I will keep you in mind. Tom found the mast in the garage and I am setting up a time to ride to Oswego to get it.

Chris maybe you can help slime up the boat before we get yours ready for spring. How is the little one doing ?. You sleeping yet. Where are you ordering the spoons from. I may need to get in with you for some lures. My good collection went with the Penn Yan.

Hey Buddy!

Not sure yet where I'm going to order. You got any particular place in mind?

I've just some print outs of NK and Michigan stringers I want to add to the collection. Some of the Stinger patterans are hard to find. I'll give you call this weekend.

Tom nice meeting you and I really appreciate the mast it will work out perfect on my little boat......

Chris I will look around at some websites. Or we could stop down to Sodus Point to see what Jamie has on the wall....... Dale

• 2 years later...