First time derby question

40 minutes ago, FishingFool34 said:

If I buy a "season" pass for the fall derby do I need to stop someplace and register each day before I fish? 

The season pass covers spring, summer and fall for $110.00. With spring and summer gone just buy the fall pass for $40.00 or you are paying almost triple.

2 minutes ago, jlogger said:

The season pass covers spring, summer and fall for $110.00. With spring and summer gone just buy the fall pass for $40.00 or you are paying almost triple.

yeah I bought just the fall "season" pass. The rule make sense for those buying day passes but it didn't specifically say the rule was just for the day pass. Figured it was safer to ask here then drive 30 mins out of my way to a weigh-station and find out there.

Just now, FishingFool34 said:

yeah I bought just the fall "season" pass. The rule make sense for those buying day passes but it didn't specifically say the rule was just for the day pass. Figured it was safer to ask here then drive 30 mins out of my way to a weigh-station and find out there.

Oh, I probably misunderstood.

I don't even know why they keep the full season's pass as an option after the spring derby. Good Luck!