9 minutes ago, Jeremy Goodison said:

What depths were you. Have a ladies charity tournament tomorrow morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We came home yesterday. Fished the previous 4 days. 350-400 was our best water in front of plant. Fished mornings and evenings and had about a dozen hook ups each time out. We only had a landing percentage of 50. Lost many BIG fish. NE wind since might of changed things though. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jeremy Goodison said:

All right you have one choice. It’s 630 am you have a pile of ladies that need to catch fish. To you start in tight or go deep.....
Look for my tournament update tomorrow afternoon. Thank you so much

1 hour ago, Jeremy Goodison said:

All right you have one choice. It’s 630 am you have a pile of ladies that need to catch fish. To you start in tight or go deep.....

This is my question every time I go out. Shallow or go offshore? Unfortunately I don't have Ladies with me.

Sent from my moto z3 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Wasn’t a report, just an opinion. Haven’t been out since Sunday and working in the am. If I was going out I’d be looking inside early.
Good chance you’ll see my sons if you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

We had a very hard time for Kings today. We went 8/8 in 400-475fow

1 king 6 Steelhead 1 Atlantic

I felt we needed to be in 550+ but with the swales my Ladies couldn’t make it out there or search 50-80fow but the fog was so thick I felt it was dangerous to even think of trolling in it.

Tomorrow I’ll be 550+ off Devils Nose in the afternoon

• Like 2

We had a very hard time for Kings today. We went 8/8 in 400-475fow

1 king 6 Steelhead 1 Atlantic

I felt we needed to be in 550+ but with the swales my Ladies couldn’t make it out there or search 50-80fow but the fog was so thick I felt it was dangerous to even think of trolling in it.

Tomorrow I’ll be 550+ off Devils Nose in the afternoon

We pounded the inside. Temps were awful. It was actually cold on the boat out there today. 60-160 was ice top to bottom. 360-400 was 44 down 35 and there was actually a pile of marks on the graph. Amazing the difference in view when you zoom to top 40fow on the graph. We had a terrible streak of losses today went 2/7. Wish ladyO was a little flatter today and my ladies and I would have been out deep. Did take one great hit, unlike any other dipsy hit I've ever seen. Rod was buried in the water...... And that same rod will never be the same !

Also. Our big fish of the day came on a 9 color with, well, a Long A bomber.

0816191742_HDR.jpeg0816191031_HDR.jpeg
  • Like 2

Yea cold cold water I was getting 51 degrees on top in 150fow last night and slowly trickled to 41degrees 75 ft down set up at 530pm and pulled everything in 10minutes.that storm came up on us  quicker then I thought just pulled back up to the dock when we saw the first lightning strike..got outta there quick..

11 hours ago, NymphO said:

We pounded the inside. Temps were awful. It was actually cold on the boat out there today. 60-160 was ice top to bottom. 360-400 was 44 down 35 and there was actually a pile of marks on the graph. Amazing the difference in view when you zoom to top 40fow on the graph. We had a terrible streak of losses today went 2/7. Wish ladyO was a little flatter today and my ladies and I would have been out deep. Did take one great hit, unlike any other dipsy hit I've ever seen. Rod was buried in the water...... And that same rod will never be the same !

Also. Our big fish of the day came on a 9 color with, well, a Long A bomber.

0816191742_HDR.jpeg0816191031_HDR.jpeg

Damn! Must’ve been a beast. We had a slow one yesterday. Nothing happening inside. Trolled north and finally hooked up in 320’. Ended up 3/3... two kings and a steelhead. Spoons 45’ down on the riggers, divers went untouched all morning.

Did anyone make it out this morning? 

Oddly enough, I did yell at 2 boats yesterday. First time on ladyO I felt the need to yell, but guys that don't know simple boaters rules shouldn't be on the water ! Ran an 8 rod program solo with boards and had to pull my boards in twice.