Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lake flipped

You want kings , go find stable water 

Went out to 300 and headed north 

Nothing for our efforts but one small salmon and 2 knock offs 

Hit 520 and got a,double of matures 

Wound up 6 fish . 5 salmon and a steelhead and about  5   more hits 

Dare I say , Gary D rig and spoon bite . 

Got 50deg   70  ft down out there 

Radar said storms so we headed back in   and it was the smart call

Was,pretty choppy 11 miles out. 

• Like 1

IMG_5345.JPGhad a pink DW SS parked at 50 and this King took off with it when we hit 400fow. Lil over 26lbs. We also Bailed out when we saw the wall of Rage coming from the west

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 2

Back at it this morning first light 

Ran out to 330 headed north . 

Did not take long till mature hits 

Got rods back out ,again  another . 

Crazy current pushes us off our spot fast.  Was hard to get speed right and keep it consistent . 

2 more hit and weather rolls in and we high tail it which kind of sucks . 

Painted hot spot I call Mr Jeremy Fisher and my Gary D rig took all shots 35 ft down . 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.