Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chaparral-194

Hey guys my father and I are just clearing out more space in are barn and getting rid of some stuff

IMG_3698.JPGIMG_3701.JPG

The orange tractor is a Allie charmers we 45 we are looking for $1000 for.

IMG_3705.JPGIMG_3706.JPGIMG_3707.JPG

Evinrude motor and controls as is 200 idk what hp or the last time it ran was.

IMG_3708.JPGIMG_3709.JPGIMG_3711.JPG

9N tractor 1500 firm and it does run.

IMG_3713.JPGIMG_3716.JPG

Woods 3 point finish mower 600

IMG_3717.JPGIMG_3718.JPG

19ft trailer needs tires believe 14 or 15s 200

IMG_3719.JPG

Gravely finish mower 100 or best offer

IMG_3720.JPGIMG_3721.JPG

Parts for a force 120hp engine the pistons/engine blown but lower unit/prop and other parts ok looking 300

Just pm me if anything interest you. Hope the rest of day is going well!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Gill-T just for you

This was today got out late 9 am fished solo All fish came on the same spoons Finished 9-10 with 7 matures over 20 lbs largest 26.5 lbs       Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Hey all - just joined up

Attended the meeting this Monday, seemed like a good group of people so I joined up. Spent the last 10 years fishing saltwater in SC and FL - moved back to NY for family. I helped run a non for profit shark tagging group in SC as well www.facebook.com/coastalsharktagging/ - retired since I moved back. I get out on the water at least once a week - sold my Hobie and bought an old 16' Duranatic with a 50hp Johnson - mostly fish Conesus and Sodus Bay at the moment. Looking forward to

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)

• Yankee at the Oak 7/19-7/21 w/ some big guys!

July 19: Awesome day with our friends from Maryland! We poked our biggest Salmon of the season thus far weighing in at 25 & 26lbs. It was a fire drill in the morning that turned into a slow pick the rest of the day. We cleaned a 5 man limit, tossed a few back, and kept a couple Lake Trout for good measure. The water we worked was a little West of the harbor. In the morning 125-175'. Later in the day 150'-250'.   Familiar Bite Atlantic Herring did most of the damaged, but we mi

• EPIC father day weekend derby out of Henderson Harbor

What a fathers day weekend Sunken Treasure Fishing Charters had.  Some of our favorite customers come up for this 2-day derby every year and we were dialed in on some serious quality Lake Ontario Gold.  We ended up taking 1st , 2nd , and 3rd place in the walleye division, and 1st and 5th place in the Brown trout division.  1st place walleye  weighing in at a hefty 13.28 pounds, 2nd place 10.92 pounds, and 3rd place 10.34 pounds.  Absolute trophy walleye!!!!     Untitled (2).msg Untitled (3).

in Walleye

• Live report for the oak tomorrow morning 6/27 let get em!!!!father and son!!!

Launching at 530am possible east heading all the way to sandy creek stay tuned the rookie is back at it. Last Friday went 5for 7 4 kings and one steelhead. Between me and my dad i think i will be performing him. Going to try the new swarm flasher some brads meat baits using sardines for meat at Mitchell's bait shop 8$ for 15 whole sardines.   Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app