Ladies of Chasing Chrome 2019

Reelin for a Cure 2019[emoji476][emoji173]️

Hope for Two

As I write this I’m still truly amazed at the amount of people that supported my little team. I thinks it’s important for everyone to know why we established this team and why we put our entire heart into promoting this great cause. Captain Vince Pierleoni reached out to me two seasons ago to encourage me to be apart of his wife’s charity event. When he dropped me this message my cousin Evie was battling cancer and this was a small opportunity for us to show Evie that we loved her and she was on our hearts. I called Evie and told her what we were doing and who the benefactor was Feel Good Look Better. As we talked Evie told me of how she just came back from one their events and she felt like a million bucks after. It was just another validation of why we needed to be apart of this. Last yr my team raised $675 to be donated on behalf of Evie. To say it felt amazing to be able to present that small token from our friends and loved ones would be an understatement. As this season came up Evie called me and said she was coming to fish this with us. However Evie passed before this event, only cementing why we will be making this an annual event. As we got ready for the event my mom Joadie Evans Goodison, Amy Kujawsky, aunt Shirley Vanderworken, and my daughter Kamaniie were more excited than ever to show our support to woman battling Cancer and using the day to remember my beautiful cousin. We started today with adding up all of the donation to see if we met our goal of $750.............

$1,710[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️ is what was entrusted with us to donate to Reelin for a Cure.

One more time $1,710[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️.

I cannot thank everyone enough for being apart of our team and making this enormous donation.

Today was a day to remember our loved ones who have/are battling cancer and raise money to help woman in need going through the battle today and we ....KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE BALLPARK.....

Everyone that donated last yr did so again and triple the amount of people joined in THANK YOU. We hope to keep growing our teams impact and be a blessing this great event. I hope everyone joins us again next season and show just how much love and support for the Ladies we have.

Thank you Stephanie Moot-Pierleoni for everything you do and to all your support staff. From the ladies of Chasing Chrome thank you to all who donated to our team making this donation possible. We’re excited for 2020.

#evienorthstars

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 12

Well said my man. Your passion for the sport doesn't compare to your passion for helping others. Fantastic job on raising that amount of money for a great cause. You really set the bar for the rest of us. Thanks for encouraging me to join RFAC as I see it will be an annual event I'll look forward to. Most important, I'm certain your making Evie proud. Hats off to you !

• Like 2

Nice meeting you Thursday night.  Looks like you had a successful event that is a wonderful legacy to teach your daughter about the important things in life. BTW the coloration on that Atlantic was incredible!

• Like 3

Nice meeting you Thursday night.  Looks like you had a successful event that is a wonderful legacy to teach your daughter about the important things in life. BTW the coloration on that Atlantic was incredible!

Those rosy red cheeks on that Atlantic is what saved it’s life[emoji23]. The ladies opted out of the 10 point +weight and let it go

• Like 1

I commend you sir - these women are amazing and so are you.  My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer last year and after watching what she went through for 9 months, I don't wish any type of cancer on anyone.  To see them cherish life daily is beyond words for what we take granted.

• Like 3

Truly amazing to read

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Thank you Dickey. This is truly a special event for my team. It was nice to meet other LOU members and all the participants. We had fisherman from Bald Eagle , Braddocks, Genessee River , Oak Orchard, and even guys off Lake Erie. Also so many friends and family. I’v always said the fishing community is the greatest in generosity and this just keeps proving it. I hope more people getting involved to support these ladies

• Like 1

I commend you sir - these women are amazing and so are you.  My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer last year and after watching what she went through for 9 months, I don't wish any type of cancer on anyone.  To see them cherish life daily is beyond words for what we take granted.

It surely puts life in perspective quickly, that’s why we work so hard to support this great tournament

• Like 2

My late wife passed from breast cancer.
I was not aware of this event until after you posted. Count me in for next year!

Sent from my moto x4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Mark I’m sorry to hear that. When I started my team and we started reaching out for support I was floored by the amount of stories I heard. Next yr my team would love your support or fish along Side you out there.

If you look up my Facebook Jeremy Goodison or Chasing Chrome we should know the totals the tournament brought in to help those ladies battling cancer . The Ol saying it’s better to give than receive was on full display at the event.

1 hour ago, Frogger said:

What a story, my hats of to you sir..... for all you do, on and off the lake.

In my world the title "sir" has been reserved for "officers" in the military, and for others very worthy of respect and that is very befitting you Jeremy. You do have our respect.

• Like 3