Show us your fishing dogs!

My old boy Zombie. One of the first trips out in the rejuvinated jon boat my Dad taught me to fish out of. Yes, i have the rope. I was at Severne pt when the wind kicked up and the only propulsion I had at that time was a canoe paddle. Had to go to shore and then pull the boat along shore to the ramp with the anchor. Took this when I made it to the stillwater by the ramp.20180504_113138~2.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 3

Our old girl Tasha,  may she RIP. Thanks for jogging the old memory banks. 

IMG_20170622_135829812_HDR.thumb.jpg.b0ef04cb005aece3762df0b15d17ca55.jpg

Outstanding pics gentlemen!

Having lost my old black lab and original fishing dog I understand your loss, may Tashas memory and Pappa Bears memory live on!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

Stunning pics and what a great idea for a thread. Our dog died just after Christmas and I said "never again" because of the pain of having to put him down but after seeing the pics I have re-visited the issue and my wife put in an application yesterday for another rescue dog :smile:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sk8man said:

Stunning pics and what a great idea for a thread. Our dog died just after Christmas and I said "never again" because of the pain of having to put him down but after seeing the pics I have re-visited the issue and my wife put in an application yesterday for another rescue dog :smile:

Agreed. Great thread, great pics!. We had to put one of ours down earlier this year as well, it is very tough to do. Our other boy Jack is nearly 15 years old now. When he is gone we will take a break for a time but will rescue another. Once a dog person......

• Like 1