Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lake Erie United

2008 Mercury Optimax 200 hp 2-Stroke 25" Outboard Boat Motor 175 225 250 XL

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• *New Price* Mac-Jac 200 ft. Temp Gauge

For sale is a Mac-Jac 200 ft. temp gauge.  New battery installed.  Works fine. $25.00 Call 585- 2 one 7 - 2 one 5 one

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• 1984 Mercury 75hp $950.00

Location:  Dunkirk, NY   1984 Mercury 75hp outboard, no power trim and tilt.  4 cylinder.  I bought this last year from a repair shop near me for a project but I have decided to go in a different direction.  This was kept inside for a number of years and was part of the owners own collection for a project that never happened( along with a Glasspar G-3 and other things.)  It will fire on the wiring harness that came with it.  I also bought a set of controls for it over the winter.  It l

• Ranger 620/ merc 225 optimax

2002 Ranger 620 VS , full windshield, merc 225 Optimax , runs excellent, well maintained, extremely solid motor), 9.9 bigfoot/ with Panther lift, Traxtech tracks, 6 Ram rod holders, 2 rear rail mount holders, NEW 2019 hummingbird helix 10 on dash, helix 7 on bow, networked on RAM mounts, 2017 Minnkota terrova autopilot, EZ trailer steps, New Xl winch, 4 batteries, NEW 2019 4 bank charger, rear rod rack and storage. all standard Ranger items on boat. Amish made bimini top 6'3" tall, Amish made co

• Boat falls back on trailer

It seems every time I pull my 24' Wellcraft walk-around out of the water the crank slips a little leaving this space.  With the main and kicker motors weight on the back it creates significant teeter totter effect driving over little ridges or bumps.  Is the strap just getting stretched out or is it just a case of locking down the front with a second tie down of some sort? Appreciate everyone's thoughts.

in This Old Boat

• 2 Walker electric downriggers- $200 for both

I have a pair of Walker downriggers that have been taken up space in my garage. One has a little ding at the top as you can see in the photo but doesn't affect how they function. They have 36 inch booms, the bases have 4 adjusting slots, the wire and terminator ends are like new. I hooked them up yesterday to test them out and I actually think they are faster than my old Cannon 10a's. $250 and they are yours, just hook them up and go. Text or call me (James) at 315-408-8246.I am right outside of