We were out infront of sodus suday started in 150 with a wad of boats, milled around there for longer than I should have. A couple hits here and there both directions. Had a report of fish deep so we pointed to the middle. Hit 600 fow and trippled. This was around 1100am. Was a manageable nonstop till 1500. Our landing percentage was not good, but we took the hits to keep it exciting.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We were out in front of channel but off to the west of the spread of boats starting out in 100 ft. Didn't mark much but saw a couple small pods of bait suspended about 60 ft down over 205 ft. Headed NW all the way out to 597 ft. without seeing much on the screen but a few skippies along the way. Got a king about 10 lbs in 545 ft  on Spin Doc and white home made fly. Took a bunch of brief hard shots on the 300 copper sinking the board with a Dreamweaver Blue Leopard magnum but they were "hit n runs". A few downrigger releases that looked as though they were hitting the slider and maybe either grabbing the spoon wrong or getting some initial slack and they too were " hit n runs":lol:) Went through a lot of water without seeing much. My buddies off to the west of Hughes scored some good ones way out deep about our depth. We saw a bunch of boats early in front of the channel  but they all spread out and none were left when we came back in in the afternoon and we only saw two out past us in deeper water so I think everyone was "looking" for them yesterday:smile:

Hey nice job painting the blood on that plastic fish Mike bought:lol: I guess it took you being in the boat  to get him a good one....nice work Mike and Mike:yes: