Great day on the water for me, finally got my son and buddy out on the new boat.

Put in about 6:15. Had no desire to fish inside and didnt look ,went out to 350 and set gear .Trolled a nnw line and started picking at them. First fish was nice mature to get the skunk off .

From there until 12:30 we put 13 fish in the boat. The 14th fish which was one of our three doubles popped off at the boat

We caught 3 steelhead, one on a flasher fly dipsey out 175. One on rigger spoon (shelly snack) another on red and white honey bee cheated down about 30 feet.

The rest were kings, we even caught 2 of the elusive skippy king.

6 were in the 20 pound range , others mid/low teens

Flasher fly dipsey caught one. Meat on wire out 300 had s few. The rest was s rigger bite. Could not get a copper to go ?

Spoons that caught were 42nd gold/silver,

Shelly snack, green frog I think is the name? Prob forgetting a couple others Riggers were adjust and caught fish from 50 to 70 down

We trolled from 350 to the 600's back and forth pretty much back over our tracks, and

Then about 12:30 it shut off for us .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2

Awesome job. Nothing better than being miles from people playing bumper cars inside and crushing fish, solid outing

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
Thanks Jeremy, still riding high putting good fish in the boat for my son and buddy.
Couldn't ask for a better day.

Lots of boats Sunday but didnt stress over which way this guy was going or that guy turning which way , lots of room out in the deep.

Congrats on your bald eagle tourny

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1