HoneyMoon trip to Mexico 8/25/19

Well the big day is finally over and the best part is here.  3 days of salmon fishin with the Bride!  We got a slip in salmon country and stayin 7min away at a lakefront cabin.  

Started the day yesterday in 110FOW and trolled out to 135FOW Nd at 9:00am my blueUV FF fires on wire dipsey 2nd setting 200ft back. Right after a two Faced spoon fires of rigger parked at 80.  Then the blue uvFF again on same dipsey. Went 3/4 and came in for noon. 

Went back out at 5:00,but this time started my troll in 80FOW and got right on hungry fish. They hit everything. Meat,FF,spoon, and j-plugs. Went 6/10. Even had a quadruple hook-up. Landed 3 out of the 4 and durring the chaos one fish wrapped the 450copper Nd made a mess lost that fish after landing first two but beforw he was gone another fish hit the remaining 300ft of copper that was pulled a J-plug and had to handline him in. Complete chaos but definitely exciting.  

had a late start this morning getting out here at 7:30 and so far not much goin on.  Will report back      

I take that back as I’m typin a dipsey pullin meat at first setting 150 back fired:dance:

Fished this morning 7am to 10am. Went 2/4. Blue UV  FF 200 setting 2 on wire dipsey doin all the damage. 14 and 24lb.  

Came out this evening at 4pm. 2hrs into it im 4/9. Every time that blue UV FF goes out on dipsey comes back with a fish.  No rigger action so far. Stayin in the 80-95FOW

Last night the bite was on. 80fow-100fow. Dipseys riggers all FF. Ended 7/9.  Our best trip out so far.  All high teen low 20’s fish.  

This morning things are a little choppie. Got 3 dipseys out and workin on sending riggers and 2 of 3 dipseys fire.  Workin the same area as last night.