Diving in

Hi all! New to the forum but have been stalking it for quite some time. I've been fishing the CNY area for a while now and I first started out kayak fishing with a 10.5' perception. I mostly took this on the Oneida river but would occasionally go to one of the finger lakes. Kayaking is a nice quick way to get out and nothing quite beats the experience of sitting  on the water while bringing in a fish, but this past spring I got myself a 16' starcraft. It's an older boat, but so far it has treated me well so I have no complaints. My loading skills are terrible as i'm often by myself, but they are getting better.  

I've always been a warm water fisheries guy, but am trying to get into the cold stuff, which is what led me here. New to the cold stuff, but the information/tips/stories on here are helpful and sure are good at making my wallet thinner (added a kicker recently, got a couple trolling rods, and dipseys). 

All in all just wanted to say hi, read some stories, absorb what I can, look at fish pictures and share my fishing knowledge (granted it isn't much :lol:)

• Like 1