ontario wave heights

I google “ Oswego buoy “. That gives me the wind speed half a mile off Oswego. It also gives an interactive map with yellow squares on different locations. Click on the dot you need and get local info.

All the info you get this way is real time.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

There are several apps available and some pay (less than 5 bucks) that give forecast and real time data. Seach Lake Ontario weather or Great Lakes Boating in your app store. The one I use pulls up to date data from NOAA The one I use is Lake Ontario-Marine Conditions also has links to a couple of web cams from various harbors. 

There’s an app called Marine Traffic that gets real time feeds from the AIS on the big boats, very accurate wind data and a map overlay...blue fishable, other colors not so much.  It’s also fun the see pics, destination etc. of those big freighters as they go by....

I found this link on WeatherUndergound that still seems to show wave info: http://weathersnoop.wunderground.com/MAR/LO/043.html .  Not sure how long this may work as my other links show what everyone else has but this one works for now and was happy to stumble upon it.