Fat Guy in a Little Boat

Nice job!  how was the wind there?  I usually don’t fish there until fall and the wind is almost always blowing hard down the lake when I go
Thanks Hornet, it was a little bumpy but worth it. Just want to fish, hanging out with the club at Mexico now. Waiting for the break. Big boats are doing well at 100 on some fresh fish. Alot of the stagers went through the estuary yesterday. So they say? Be safe,they're just fish.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice low baller, we refrained from fishing this morning as reports had serious waves yesterday. Might try tomorrow morning but I’m not sure yet. Good luck to you! Also, consider pine grove. The bigger boats are hitting bottom there so perhaps it will have less traffic in the morning, and your boat is small enough to scoot right over the shallow water 😊

Edited by Offshore IV

Nice low baller, we refrained from fishing this morning as reports had serious waves yesterday. Might try tomorrow morning but I’m not sure yet. Good luck to you! Also, consider pine grove. The bigger boats are hitting bottom there so perhaps it will have less traffic in the morning, and your boat is small enough to scoot right over the shallow water [emoji4]
I'll be there with cowbells on tomorrow morning. We're still hanging out at Mexico, gonna take a peek at 2pm see how she handles. If I can run to catfish I'll be in the money. They're definitely catching today.

Finally got wet by 2pm. Punched out Ty's ticket. 1 to 4s what a ride. Went 3 for 4 by 6pm. One took out a dipsey and ran away with $40 worth of gear. Fished off the stacks 90 to 140. Riggers at 80 and 90, FF's all day. Dipseys 150 and 180. 1 dink Atlantic and small coho were bonus throw backs. Great trip. See you tomorrow! 20190831_190929.jpeg20190831_155025.jpeg20190831_181520.jpeg20190831_154454.jpeg

• Like 2

I put them on swivel bases bolted through. That way I can swing them in for service without leaning over the boat as far. Works wonders. No standing on this rig.

I have a similar boat, and was wondering how you mounted those two riggers? Just a backer plate under the rigger base? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1