Hi all,

just wondering if anyone knows what the launch is like at Ashbridges Bay, and what the sea flea conditions are like in this part of Lake O? I havent fished Lake O since mid June, but could barely get launched the water level was upto the top of the concrete ramp walkways, and we had to step carefully to board the boat from a narrow and partially submerged railway tie. Would very much appreciate any recommendations for better launch (not too far from Toronto) and area with less fleas? (if there is such water in Lake O) Especially if Ashbridges Bay and area is bad?! 

thanks

• 1 month later...

Thanks Bad Dog! I missed my notification or would have thanked you sooner! I ended up making 4 different trips to Erie over the last month, and did really well. May still hit Lake O over the next couple weeks if the winds aren't too bad on the weekends! Good luck if you get out! 👍🎣

On 8/29/2019 at 4:18 PM, Bad dog said:

I launched at Promenade Park at Port Credit, the water is very high but doable . Sea fleas are medium they are definitely there but not bad.

Thanks Bad Dog! I missed my notification or would have thanked you sooner! I ended up making 4 different trips to Erie over the last month, and did really well. May still hit Lake O over the next couple weeks if the winds aren't too bad on the weekends! Good luck if you get out! 👍🎣