for sale : usa (2) Big Jon Captain's Pack Electric Downriggers

These came with a boat I bought and I prefer my Cannons so these are for sale. I'm fairly sure these are the Captain's Pack version (not very familiar with Big Jon riggers), they are in excellent condition. Both riggers come with dual heavy duty rod holders and ball cradle mount, 48" boom, swivel mounts, scotty brand ball retrievers, complete battery cable, bunch of extra linecounter springs, manual handles. I will include a pair of 8lb coated balls with scotty adjustable pinch releases if you pay my asking price. They are identical to the picture below but I will post some actual pictures later tonight. Best price I can find on these new is $900 each, I'm asking $800 for the pair.

500-3.jpg

Edited by FishingFool34

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Still for sale... Riggers are in my basement but the battery end cables are still installed on the boat which is in storage until April. I will ship the cords to you in April at no cost if the riggers are purchased before the boat is out of storage.

Dang,

I was gonna text you today, I just got bought a new boat, and was going to get with you about these 'riggers.

Hope it works out but if things don't come togeather....text me and I'll buy them.

Tim

616-363-five six 13