Thank you

KTM

I finally talked my wife into giving trolling a try on my buddies boat since he had family coming over and couldn't go. Just my luck the engine died and I couldn't get it to restart.

I want to thank a fellow fisherman who was on a pontoon boat and docked at Johnson's for towing us back to the boathouse. He wouldn't accept any payment for his troubles and I know that had to of sucked gas. All I know is his name is Steve. So Steve if you are on this forum I say THANK YOU!!

PS..when Steve asked if we needed a tow my wife shouted yes before his question was even processed in my brain. On the way in she asked if I would of said no. I said if course I'd of said no because I figure I would of figured it out. Thankfully she was with me or I might still be out there.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Great story ..I have been lucky and never have needed a tow ..but have given a few and have been offered gas money I would never take it. I always figure some day I will need a tow and hope I am as lucky as you and some one pays it forward.. no fellow boater should ever be stranded ..

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 3