Dreamweaver deeper diver question

I'm having a small issue with Dreamweaver deeper divers. It seems as though I've had two tangles on my last two trips out. I have never had this problem with luhr Jensen. And I have been fishing divers for years so I know to let them out slow. I can hear the weight shaking around inside both of my divers. I'm not sure if that is the problem on why things are twisting or if that is normal or not. Has anybody else had issues with the dream Weavers or is it normal for the weight to move around. I fished them on number two and number three setting.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Not sure from description whether you mean tangling of both divers together or tangling of your attractor/lure with the diver. I do wonder though if the screw holding the weight in place may be loosening up allowing it to "flop" back and forth perhaps? The weights do move a little inside the covering on mine and I have over a dozen of them that do it:smile:.

Tangled around itself. Sometimes it won't eve realise when it gets wrapped

Not sure from description whether you mean tangling of both divers together or tangling of your attractor/lure with the diver. I do wonder though if the screw holding the weight in place may be loosening up allowing it to "flop" back and forth perhaps? The weights do move a little inside the covering on mine and I have over a dozen of them that do it[emoji2].

Sent from my SM-A505U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

If it isn't the screw loosening I'm wondering about a) the underwater currents and your direction trolling and b) the speed you are trolling maybe interacting to tangle things up. The diver may be revolving instead of swaying out to the side.

Edited by Sk8man