Owasco

Tried owasco yesterday afternoon. Trolled for about 4-5 hours with not so much as a sniff. Granted I'm still new to this but was using dispys with spoons. Was shooting for about 40' down at about 2.5-ish mph. Marked quite a few fish on the east side of the lake but the west side was real quiet. No luck, but nice afternoon for boat ride [emoji846]20190902_181131.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Was mostly trying for Steelheads or Atlanta but I've heard there aren't many landlocks in there.

It was the first time out using my homemade rod holders so I was happy they held up. Not sure how they'll do if something hits them, but hoping to see at some point

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I looked at your picture. I would.be careful with the rod holders. You can always attach the rods to the boat with a length of paracord and a key chain carabiner just in case they fail when a fish hits. Nothing worse than donating fishing poles reels and a hole rig to the bottom of the lake[emoji16]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

The front had them not too active this weekend, my usual spots only produced small browns, never hit a bow and I was in the zone, even the temp breaks were dead. I fished all high zones for silver.....and didn’t spend much time as the bite was not happening with quality.