Myself and a friend went out of sodus this morning we had a pretty good day we caught 4 steel head and two kings all came off of chinook divers set on 4 260ft out,every fish hit the silver bullet jay plug,nothing else seemed to get there attention.One king was in the 12lb range and the other was a little smaller all in all it was a bonus day with no tackle being lost unlike some people.:lol:Tight lines and we will try again,PS i heard the perch are on the bite in canandaigua  lake.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, signalman said:

Myself and a friend went out of sodus this morning we had a pretty good day we caught 4 steel head and two kings all came off of chinook divers set on 4 260ft out,every fish hit the silver bullet jay plug,nothing else seemed to get there attention.One king was in the 12lb range and the other was a little smaller all in all it was a bonus day with no tackle being lost unlike some people.:lol:Tight lines and we will try again,PS i heard the perch are on the bite in canandaigua  lake.

Nice report we fished Hughes west

King were there  temp still deep 

Pro chip two face took all fish

Many good days left for mature s

Good one Mike:yes:  Sounds as though you had a good time out there as well.:smile: false rumor on the perch from what I hear:lol:

Edited by Sk8man