Henderson harbor

Laker624

My buddy and I are looking to come up to Henderson next weekend 9/14 and do some walleye fishing. We’ve never fished for walleye on Lake Ontario or launched out of Henderson before. We usually go out of Oswego for salmon and browns. Does anyone have any advice for Henderson and walleyes up there? Just trying to get an idea on where to start or see if we are wasting our time and should just king fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I have found the eyes in and around the islands( Stoney, little Calf, Calf) this time of year. It’s my belief that there moving into The back bays but just aren’t there yet, small flutters on the riggers , stick out on the leadcore

Thanks for the info.

The closer you can get yourself to the migration route that leads to the Bay of Quinte the better off you'll be but I'm not sure this has started yet due to temps. If your not really familiar with this I wouldn't spend a lot of time on them. When there's so many other things going on. This pic was from last year, over 10#'s looking for 12#+IMG952018.thumb.jpg.1c6884c03d412d3306e7820adf3804af.jpg

• Like 1

Where is Little Calf? I am not familiar with that island.

I have found the eyes in and around the islands( Stoney, little Calf, Calf) this time of year. It’s my belief that there moving into The back bays but just aren’t there yet, small flutters on the riggers , stick out on the leadcore

Sent from my moto z3 using Lake Ontario United mobile app