Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grasscutter

x4 question.

hey guys and gals. maybe someone here may have a clue. so using my x4 and fishfinder with my kicker motor i get tons of interference at a certain rpm. if i bump the kicker up it goes away. now funny thing is when i shut the kicker down and use the big motor i get none of this interference. anyone have any ideas???

Aluminum boat? On my aluminum boat the kicker vibrates the hull at a certain rpm and my thru hull transducer picks it up and causes interference on my Lowrance. I still haven’t got around to make a new bracket for my kicker, I’m hoping that solves my problem.

Edited by Decoy Hound

This is my kicker bracket, I’m going to fabricate something more substantial possibly with some type of rubber spacers? Not exactly sure yet. 20F9EE20-07C4-44EB-A6FE-7F3F36E14876.thumb.png.4244b460f82da778ed46ff337746011c.png

Yeah I’m thinking the same thing, probably going to be a lot of trial and error? Just need to find the time now!